The ParagonVoIP PBX Manager Portal is a portal which gives customers access to the system to manage their personal account settings and or the company settings. There are 6 different User Scopes. Below are examples of each which will be further defined and explained in a subsequent course:
1. No Portal Access - This person is blocked from access to the portal.
The following users will have Portal Access
A username & password are required, based on the registered user's profile to the site.
2. Simple User - 5 visible Icons: Home, Messages, Fax, Contacts, and Call History
3. Basic User - 9 icons; ADD access to their own answering rules & personal time frames to the Simple User capabilities above.
(NOTE: Their personal time frame rules, are not viewed as part of the main domain's rules. Its only visible and selectable from the user's personal view. )
4. Office Manager / IT - This view Users, Conference, Auto Attendants, Call Queues, MOH are added to the previous role.
5. Call Center Agent - This view shows the call queue they are part of, how many callers are still waiting, as well as other options similar to the Simple User role.
6. Call Center Supervisor - This role allows the supervisor to move agents into or out of different queues, as well as adding statics on the fly to current call flow. Reports are also available to the supervisor.