To bulk edit the extension names and emails, you need to export the extensions from Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX first, edit the extension names and email addresses in the CSV file, then import the file to the PBX.
- Log in PBX web interface, go to Export to export all the extensions., click
- Edit the CSV file, enter the users' names and email addresses, then save the file.
- fullname: Enter the user's name. The fullname stands for the Caller ID Name.
- email: Enter the user's email address.
- Import the CSV file to the PBX.
- Go to Import., click
- On the pop-up dialog, click Browse, select your CSV file.
- Click Import.
You may get an error prompt like the following figure.
- Click Yes to check the log.
Note: Ignore the error if the Error Cause displays "username: The imported record is existing, the record has been overwritten".
- Check the imported extensions on your PBX.