If your VoIP provider is not included in the supported VoIP provider list, and the ITSP only provides an IP address or domain for your purchased VoIP account, you can set up a Peer Trunk on the Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX.
Assume that you bought a SIP trunk from the ITSP, and the trunk information is displayed as below. We will introduce how to set up a Peer Trunk according to the trunk information.
- Go to Add., click
- In the Name field, enter a trunk name.
- In the Select Country drop-down list, select General.
- In the Trunk Type drop-down list, select Peer Trunk.
- Enter the trunk information that is provided by the VoIP provider.
- Hostname/IP: Enter the IP address or the domain of the VoIP provider (e.g.,peer.sip.com).
- Domain: Enter the IP address or the domain of the VoIP provider (e.g., peer.sip.com).
- Configure other VoIP trunk settings as your need.
- Click Save and Apply.
You can check the trunk status in PBX Monitor. If the trunk status shows , the trunk is ready for use.