Bulk Create Extensions
Modified on: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:29 AM
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX supports to add SIP extensions and IAX extensions in bulk.
- Go to Bulk Add., click
- On the Basic page, go to General section, and configure the following settings:
- A random Registration Password and a random User Password will be assigned for each extension.
- If you want to edit the Registration Password and User Password for multiple extensions, you need to go to Allow Weak Password., select the checkbox of
- Type: Select the extension type.
- Start Extension: Enter the first extension number. The system will create extensions in bulk starting with the extension number.
- Create Number: Enter the number of extensions that will be created.
- Concurrent Registrations: Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX supports to register one extension number on multiple phones. When a call reaches the extension number, all phones will ring.
- Prompt Language: The language of voice prompts. The default prompt language is the same as the system language. If the extension user speaks foreign language, you can set a specific system prompt.
Note: Before selecting other system prompts, go to to download online prompts.
- Optional: Click Features, Advanced, or Call Permission tab to configure other settings.
- Click Save and Apply.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.