Install Yeastar S20
Modified on: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:48 PM
Install Telephony Module
Yeastar S20 supports up to 2 modules. The optional modules are as below:
Note: Before installing the module, check if the module is clean and intact.
- Loosen the screws at the bottom of the device and remove the upper cover.
- Insert the module to the Module Slot.
- Follow the instructions to insert a SIM card on the GSM/3G/4G module.
Note: Skip this step if no GSM/3G/4G module is installed.
- Close the cover and fix the screws.
- Rotate the antenna into the Antenna Socket. Skip this step if no GSM/3G/4G module installed.
- Set 5~10cm gaps around the device for air circulation.
- Avoid any heavy thing placed on the device.
- Place the PBX on a steady platform.
- Remove the adhesive backing paper from the rubber feet.
- Turn over the device and attach the supplied rubber feet to the recessed areas on the bottom at each corner of the device.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.