Hardware S50 Overview
Modified on: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:16 AM
|POWER||Power status||On||The power is switched on.|
|Off||The power is switched off.|
|SYSTEM||System status||Blinking||The system is running properly.|
|Static/Off||The system goes wrong.|
(RJ11 port status)
|FXS||Green: static||The analog phone is idle.|
|Green: blinking||The analog phone is busy.|
|GSM/3G/4G||Red: static||The GSM/3G/4G Trunk is idle.|
|Red: blinking slowly||No SIM card.|
|Red: blinking rapidly||The GSM/3G/4G trunk is in use.|
|BRI||Orange: blinking||The BRI line is disconnected.|
|Orange: static||The BRI line is connected or in use.|
|FXO||Red: static||The PSTN line is idle.|
|Red: blinking slowly||No PSTN line is connected to the FXO port.|
|Red: blinking rapidly||The PSTN line is busy.|
Yeastar S50 provides two 10/100/1000Mbps adaptive RJ45 Ethernet ports, and supports 3 Ethernet modes. The default mode is “Single”.
- Single: LAN port will be used for uplink connection. WAN port is disabled.
- Bridge: LAN port will be used for uplink connection. WAN port will be used as bridge for PC connection.
- Dual: Both LAN and WAN ports can be used for uplink connection.
|SD||Insert SD card to store auto recording files.|
- FXO port(red light): For the connection of PSTN lines or FXS ports of traditional PBX.
- FXS port (green light): For the connection of analog phones.
- BRI port (orange light): For the connection of ISDN BRI lines.
Note: The sequence number of the ports corresponds to that of the Indicator lights in the front panel. (I.e. the LED lights in the front indicate the connection status of the corresponding ports at the back panel.)
|Reset button||Press and hold for 10 seconds to restore the factory defaults.|
|Antenna Socket||Rotate the antenna into the Antenna Socket.|
|Power Switch||Press this button to switch on/off the device.|
|Power Inlet||Connect the supplied power supply to the port.|
|Protective Earth||Connect to the ground to reduce the risk of electrocution to the user or protect the PBX from the bad effects of external noise in the case of a lightning strike.|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.